What is Solar Energy?
Solar is energy from the sun that is converted into thermal or electrical energy. The federal tax credit gives residential homeowners the ability to own their power source with the helpful $0 DOWN PROGRAM. At the same time you’ll will be adding instant equity to your home. If you own your home you are subject to an increase of the utility rates, you save thousands by going solar! Green Energy’s trusted partners in solar industry are a select few and only ones we trust. Green Energy has partnered with one company per state. Submit your information down below to know more.
3 Easy Steps for Going Solar
Zero Down Solar Program
After you submit your information our trusted partner will reach out and you will work together to create your personal energy plan. After a plan that works for your home is selected, the 8 steps begin. Our trusted partner will install your system for NO money out of pocket. Capitalize on state and federal incentives while you still can! Simply swap what you’re paying for a power bill, into a solar bill.
Secure Long Term Energy Savings
By going solar, you could be saving thousands of dollars every year in utility costs! On average, solar panels will save you over $15,000 over the lifetime of the solar panels! Depending on how much energy you use and the layout of your house it is more than possible that you wipe out your electric bill completely. How cool is that?
Increase home equity
Increase home value! A study conducted by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory shows that homes sell 20% faster and for 17% more money with solar panels. So not only are you utilizing your asset to save money directly, you’re making your home worth more while producing Green Energy. Let the government pay you for once.
Benefits of Going Solar
There are plenty of ways people benefit when they decide to go solar. The thing is, not only does it benefit you but it benefits the entire planet. Your decision can very well help save this planet from ourselves. It will allow us to turn back time to a point where the planet was cleaner and healthier.
Here are some of the ways going solar can benefit you
- $0 Down programs – You can get your system installed with no upfront payment.
- Home increase in equity – Solar will boost the equity on your home for as high as 17% your homes current worth.
- Monthly costs – Switching to solar has not only helped lower the energy bill but completely eliminated it for a select few. Some customers have also reported getting credited from the city (depending on your location).
- Cleaner Environment – With fossil fuels taking a toll and dams effecting ecosystems renewable energy sources are our last hope. Be apart of the fight to battle tragic climate change.
- Tax incentive – A lot of Americans are able to take advantage of the federal solar tax credit and get paid just for going solar.
Want to know if you qualify? Check below if your state offers Green Energy options.